1st week of EAP's over, but there's still 2 more weeks to go. Miss Kum kept stressing to us that we're not having a holiday this november/december. Our holiday only starts next year, after the last O Level paper. Mid Nov - December are only little breaks for us. I'm feeling kinda lagging behind now, cause many people in my class have already started the holiday assignments. Not only started, actually some have already completed a few of the assignments. You see, everyone's working hard towards O Levels now, which is coming soon! You know, time flies...
Anywayz, today's the last day I'm going to pick lil sis up from school! Nothing to be overjoyed about, cause it wasn't really that tiring to do so. All we did was, either bus-ing home, or taking a cab home. Didn't really walk/jog or whatever. So on Bus 12 today, saw Aetiiqcaz & Yan Zhi & 2 other of their friends on the bus. 2nd time bumping on them on Bus 12. 1st time was last Wednesday, when my brother accompanied me to pick lil sis after school. Hahaha, that day was funny, seriously. I didn't know why but I couldn't control myself from laughing. I guess my brother was shy? Nah, I don't know what I'm talking anyway.
Reached home, and watched tv all the way till dinner time. At least I did a little of my homework too! A little, like 0.1% of it. This is bad. I've got very little time to complete all my homeworks. Especially in December, no time at all. December's such a busy month!
Was on the phone with Dad&Mum just now. So, they're in Cheng Du now. They're coming back this Sunday! I think we 3 kiddos are gonna fetch them, with aunt+cousins I suppose? But it'ld be very late, like midnight or something already. Oh well, nevermind. School starts at 7.50am! :D
Okay, I shall stop here now, cause I'm going to watch 我爱黑社会 now, since lil sis is so bored, she's doing her drawing. Shall watch tv with her!
BYEEEEE!
(HELLO HUI MIN :D)